As we age our lips can can lose volume and become asymmetrical
Lip fillers such as Juvederm’s Volbella can help to shape and enhance the lips, by adding volume and smoothing out lip lines. Volbella can also define a cupid’s bow,
Volbella is one of the top lip fillers today. Why?
Juvederm’s vycross technology of Volbella creates a smooth uniform consistency with less Hylauronic acid, therefore reducing the amount of swelling since it does not absorb as much water allowing the the final result to look more natural.
Volbella also contains a small amount of lidocaine for patient comfort.
A final reason why Volbella is one of the top picks for lip fillers is that Volbella can last up to 1 years.
Juvederm’s Volbella can help you kiss goodbye all of your lips problems while yielding natural looking results.
Visit Lasting Looks Clinic in Toronto for a free consultation.
Lips are one of the first features someone notices about a person. Since we express and speak with our mouth any lip lines or wrinkles can be quite noticeable and distracting.
Lip fillers allow one to enhance as well as rejuvenate their lips.
Lip fillers can smooth lip lines without looking overly puffy or unnatural. In addition they can also contour and correct asymmetry of the lips.
Lip Fillers are made up of Hyaluronic acid which is naturally produced in the body. Lip Fillers that contain Hyaluronic acid are able to add volume, hydrate the skin, and provide a natural softness and fullness to the lips.
Lips are delicate and are made up of soft mucosal tissue therefore precision is essential when injecting lip filler . .
Lip lines do not have to define your lips. Lip fillers can give your lips a naturally youthful, improvement.
At Lasting Looks Clinic in Toronto our experts use Facial Fillers like Juvederm and Teosyal to achieve a Soft Lift. These Facial Fillers are hyaluronic based and are used to enhance, shape and add volume to areas of the face.
A practitioner’s goal when using Dermal Fillers to perform a Soft Lift is to restore balance to a patient’s facial features. During a Soft Lift fine lines are gently smoothed out in and around the lips, areas such as the nasal folds area are softly filled in and volume is restored to cheeks.
These Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler injections also been shown to stimulate collagen production.
Botox works to weaken the muscles in the forehead, frowns and around the eye area eliminating crow’s feet, bunny lines and other wrinkles. This final step of the Soft Lift gives a patient a more relaxed and rested appearance.
A Soft lift is an excellent technique to reversing signs of aging and giving a patient a beautiful refreshed youth appearance.
Book a free consultation at Lasting Looks Clinic in Toronto.
If you’ve been getting lip fillers for years and have decided to take a break, be aware that although your lips will return to their original shape, the aging process will still continue to take place.
Movie stars and Reality TV stars are a huge inspiration in attempts to achieving the perfect lips. If you’re considering a makeover for your lips, there are a few dos and don’ts you need to be mindful of when considering lip filler treatments.
- Find out the type of injectable filler you will be receiving, and that the filer is suited for lips.
- It is important to inform the doctor if you’ve had any history of cold sores, as medications can be prescribed to minimize an occurrence of them after lip injections.
- Bring photos of what you are expecting to achieve.
- Be realistic, don’t expect lips like Angelina Jolie in one treatment. You would need these lip injections spaced apart, as it is a gradual process. This should never be attempted within one treatment.
- Lips are very sensitive and highly vascular. Be prepared for some discomfort, however Juvederm and Teosyal lip fillers have lidocaine mixed in to make the injection tolerable
- Icing the area after treatment will help minimize bruising and swelling
- Wait at least a week for your healed results before making any decisions or attempts to adjust the size and contour.
- Before lip augmentation, DON’T take aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications such as Advil, Fish Oils, or high doses of vitamin E. Medications that causes blood-thinning will increase your risk of bruising and bleeding.
- Avoid kissing for 48 hours post lip injections. Product is malleable and may shift and distort lips.
- DON’T massage your lips! Again product is malleable and may move or shift.
- DON’T have this treatment right before a big event. It is likely that your lips will swell, and you’d likely want to have lip augmentation done a week or two prior to wanting to look your very best.
- Don’t be alarmed after injection if your lips are swollen and/or bruised. Lips are vascular. Bruises should fade after five to seven days
- Hot drinks and alcohol should be avoided for the first day or two after lip injections, since this can cause further swelling and bruising
- Don’t exercise for at least 24 hours following treatment
- Avoid excessive heat exposure such as the sun, sauna and tanning beds; during the recovery period as this will increase swelling.