Whether you’re dealing with cellulite or constantly trying to prevent it from happening, there are a few things that every woman should know:
1. All Women Can Get It: Cellulite is more prominent in women than in men, but other factors go into why it crops up. These include poor diet, fad dieting, a slow metabolism, lack of physical activity, hormone changes, dehydration, total body fat, thickness of your skin and more.
2. It Doesn’t Mean Your Overweight: Cellulite does not automatically mean that you are overweight. Cellulite can be caused by a myriad of issues that have nothing to do with your weight, having cellulite is not synonymous with being overweight.
3. There’s Not Just One Type: When it comes to cellulite, it’s not all created equally. Adipose cellulite is the firm cellulite (or what looks like an orange peel effect on loose skin), Oedematous cellulite is caused by fluid retention (which looks like soft cellulite often on loose skin), and Fibrotic cellulite is hard, compact cellulite.
4. It’s Hereditary: Often times, someone in your family is also dealing with cellulite and has passed it down to you. Unfortunately, regardless of how much you work out or try to get rid of cellulite, if it’s hereditary, you’ll likely experience it.
5. It Can be Found Anywhere On The Body: Cellulite forms in areas with the least circulation, which means that without activity, it’s likely to pop up. Everyday energizing movements and skin warming exercises will help reduce and even prevent it, but you’ve got to stay consistent with them.
Lasting Looks Clinic in Toronto can help eliminate your cellulite with Endermologie! Check it out at https://www.lastinglooks.ca/cellulite-mesotherapy-endermologie-toronto