The Vitalize Peel from SkinMedica is a unique blend of acids and other cosmeceutical ingredients which
will help you achieve a dramatic improvement in texture and tone, lessening of superficial lines and achieve a healthier, more youthful look and feel with minimal “down time”.
Vitalize Peel Information
- Safe for skin types I-VI
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores photodamaged skin
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Reduces acne (even severe mystic acne)
- Helps reduce depressed scars
The Vitalize Peel has been clinically proven to minimize pigmentation problems (ex. age spots) by stimulating collagen production in the underlying skin cells. It is gentle enough to have a treatment every 3 weeks for maximum benefits and is a glowing, healthy start to your skin care regimen.
From as little as one peel, you’ll notice…
- A dramatic improvement in epidermal texture
- A lessening of age spots, freckles and superficial pigmentation resulting from photodamaged skin
- Reduction of enlarged pores
The Vitalize Peel incorporates Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A), Alpha Hydroxy Acids (fruit acids) with Resorcinol and other active cosmeceutical ingredients. It creates one of the safest and strongest half-hour chemical peels available.
A mild to moderate flaking occurs 2 to 3 days after the Vitalize Peel is performed and can be controlled with moisturizers. Many patients may receive a Vitalize Peel over their lunch hour.
The Vitalize Peel is performed by our licensed medical esthetician under physician supervision and can be repeated at 3 weeks for maximum benefits. It is an excellent way to jump-start your healthy skin care routine.