Yes! It is possible to become allergic to your Tattoo.
Most allergic reactions will take place within the first 48 hours and may consist of redness, blisters, swelling and/or rash of the area.
There are many reasons for allergic reactions.
With so many inks on the market as well as tattoo artists that make their own pigments, we don’t always know what ingredients are within them.
For example: Red pigments seem to be most sensitive to individuals, These usually contain either iodine or mercury. All inks and pigments are foreign substances to your body any may cause a foreign body reaction.
Not only can they occur immediately after receiving your tattoo, but some may occur after the tattoo removal process begins. After tattoo removal your lymphatic system is expected to absorb these inks, as they are broken down and may cause a foreign body reaction.
For more information on laser tattoo removal visit:http://www.lastinglooks.ca/laser-tattoo-removal